MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Go down

MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  SpajdeR on Sat May 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey, so I made it and I know that some of them looks not good but still, I hope you like it. (Remember, I'm making Black Ops camos for MW2 weapons, it's not that easy)
So, enjoy and comment, I worked kinda hard on it. Smile
1. Dusty (Looks similar to normal tan Scar)

2. Ice

3. Red

4. Olive

5. Nevada

6. Sahara

7. ERDL

8. Tiger

9. Berlin

10. Warsaw

11. Siberia

12. Yukon

13. Woodland

14. Flora

Link to all of them: mediafire.com ?mnscj1m6lkv0cq4
avatar
SpajdeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 110
Points : 171
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Poland, Myslowice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  I.P. Freely on Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

wow they're great! i love them can you tell me what kind of program do you use for overlays? i used PaintShop Pro X3 but its too slow
avatar
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 359
Points : 356
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 21
Location : buenos aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  Qoing on Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 am

holy crap! that was the most awesome camo. can u do all black ops camo in mw2 acr and mw2 m4a1
avatar
Qoing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 404
Points : 585
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  SpajdeR on Sun May 08, 2011 6:51 am

I.P. Freely wrote:wow they're great! i love them can you tell me what kind of program do you use for overlays? i used PaintShop Pro X3 but its too slow
I'm using Photoshop only, nothing else.
Qoing wrote:holy crap! that was the most awesome camo. can u do all black ops camo in mw2 acr and mw2 m4a1
Thanks, and I will try to do the acr but I think that the m4 will be difficult to do... But I will try anyway. Smile
Btw. Which of these camos do you like the most?
avatar
SpajdeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 110
Points : 171
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Poland, Myslowice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  Qoing on Sun May 08, 2011 7:01 am

MrSpideR wrote:
I.P. Freely wrote:wow they're great! i love them can you tell me what kind of program do you use for overlays? i used PaintShop Pro X3 but its too slow
I'm using Photoshop only, nothing else.
Qoing wrote:holy crap! that was the most awesome camo. can u do all black ops camo in mw2 acr and mw2 m4a1
Thanks, and I will try to do the acr but I think that the m4 will be difficult to do... But I will try anyway. Smile
Btw. Which of these camos do you like the most?
ALL
avatar
Qoing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 404
Points : 585
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 SCAR All Black Ops Camos (Except Gold)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum