Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad Company 2

Post  Sh0n3x on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 am

What do you think of Bad Company 2? I haven't played it (yet) so I wanna hear what's it like.
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad Company 2

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 pm

so i have played it yesterday, when i was @ a friend. Both MP and SP. So Sp is in my opinion a bit difficult in the high levels (played @ normal). But its like the best SP of battlefields because a lot of ambiance and a story. But the main part of BC2 is the mp part. There are like a lot of guns (and awards as well) but it will take time till you got all. Also the origins are sometimes weird. And some weapons dont hit the target even when you shoot like one magazin on them. The ambiance is like a bit of call of duty, sometimes not so heavy but almost the same. Also spawn @ your squadleader gives you an advantage. So all in all a nice game. Im thinking about getting it (only thinking).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:38 pm

totalcrank wrote:so i have played it yesterday, when i was @ a friend. Both MP and SP. So Sp is in my opinion a bit difficult in the high levels (played @ normal). But its like the best SP of battlefields because a lot of ambiance and a story. But the main part of BC2 is the mp part. There are like a lot of guns (and awards as well) but it will take time till you got all. Also the origins are sometimes weird. And some weapons dont hit the target even when you shoot like one magazin on them. The ambiance is like a bit of call of duty, sometimes not so heavy but almost the same. Also spawn @ your squadleader gives you an advantage. So all in all a nice game. Im thinking about getting it (only thinking).
Well, if you like shooters I would recommend you get it Wink
It will be a bit harder for us CoDers to get used to normal recoil rather then MW2 no recoil assault rifles...

Only thing I don't like are the animations and origins. They just seem ugly and unprofessional...but I guess that's because we saw ALOT of great FPS weapon on banana so it seems strange ^^
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 am

Sh0n3x wrote:
totalcrank wrote:so i have played it yesterday, when i was @ a friend. Both MP and SP. So Sp is in my opinion a bit difficult in the high levels (played @ normal). But its like the best SP of battlefields because a lot of ambiance and a story. But the main part of BC2 is the mp part. There are like a lot of guns (and awards as well) but it will take time till you got all. Also the origins are sometimes weird. And some weapons dont hit the target even when you shoot like one magazin on them. The ambiance is like a bit of call of duty, sometimes not so heavy but almost the same. Also spawn @ your squadleader gives you an advantage. So all in all a nice game. Im thinking about getting it (only thinking).
Well, if you like shooters I would recommend you get it Wink
It will be a bit harder for us CoDers to get used to normal recoil rather then MW2 no recoil assault rifles...

Only thing I don't like are the animations and origins. They just seem ugly and unprofessional...but I guess that's because we saw ALOT of great FPS weapon on banana so it seems strange ^^

Yeah the thompson has some ugly origins Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  R-man on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

My computers not good enough to play it but through some vids I see that its amazing. But I know bf games and the animations are always like that. The only flaws I see here is that MOST OF THE WEAPONS ARE INCORRECTLY MIRRORED
R-man
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverkilL on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 pm

I Like that game, but i like more Mw's are better, whit a better history.
the graphics are realy better than mw, but like more mw, but id better in side game, Very Happy
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgenBlaze on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 am

R-man wrote:My computers not good enough to play it but through some vids I see that its amazing. But I know bf games and the animations are always like that. The only flaws I see here is that MOST OF THE WEAPONS ARE INCORRECTLY MIRRORED
Yes,definitely agree! It also occurs on Bad Company 1
AgenBlaze
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/639356

Back to top Go down

Post  MistressIshin on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 am

for me Bad company 2 is pretty good, in terms of graphics, it outmatched MW2 especially the physics Surprised I really love ragdolls but the cutscenes in that game is pretty much out of place, I much prefer MW2's no cutscene all action gameplay. If I'd be given a chance to change two things in Mw2 I'd say the physics and a longer singleplayer campaign. Isn't it fun to whack enemy corpses ? LoL
MistressIshin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

View user profile http://ishin_doll@yahoo.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top