Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  VoLkeR_PReDaToR on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 am

Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!
Hello Counter Warfarians (lol?), i was searching the whole forums for the full Counter Warfare 2 Setup but i couldn't find anything! Can someone give me a link for the FULL setup and not for the 8 parts that doesn't work even if i join files and extract them?
-Private DeceptionX.

VoLkeR_PReDaToR
Private
Private

Posts : 9
Points : 13
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  Domar251 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 am

deceptionx wrote:Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!
Hello Counter Warfarians (lol?), i was searching the whole forums for the full Counter Warfare 2 Setup but i couldn't find anything! Can someone give me a link for the FULL setup and not for the 8 parts that doesn't work even if i join files and extract them?
-Private DeceptionX.

ok...
1) Download all 8-Parts
2) After all parts are downloaded
3) Download HJsplit(Google is your solution)
4) Run HJsplit, join, wait......run *eXe
5) Play Game.
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  VoLkeR_PReDaToR on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 am

Vort3x wrote:
deceptionx wrote:Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!
Hello Counter Warfarians (lol?), i was searching the whole forums for the full Counter Warfare 2 Setup but i couldn't find anything! Can someone give me a link for the FULL setup and not for the 8 parts that doesn't work even if i join files and extract them?
-Private DeceptionX.

ok...
1) Download all 8-Parts
2) After all parts are downloaded
3) Download HJsplit(Google is your solution)
4) Run HJsplit, join, wait......run *eXe
5) Play Game.
Why never someone helps me right?
Look... 1-2 months ago i downloaded the FULL setup from forums. NO 8 PARTS!
Now, i lost it and i can't find it anymore... can someone help me please!

VoLkeR_PReDaToR
Private
Private

Posts : 9
Points : 13
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  Domar251 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 am

deceptionx wrote:
Vort3x wrote:
deceptionx wrote:Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!
Hello Counter Warfarians (lol?), i was searching the whole forums for the full Counter Warfare 2 Setup but i couldn't find anything! Can someone give me a link for the FULL setup and not for the 8 parts that doesn't work even if i join files and extract them?
-Private DeceptionX.

ok...
1) Download all 8-Parts
2) After all parts are downloaded
3) Download HJsplit(Google is your solution)
4) Run HJsplit, join, wait......run *eXe
5) Play Game.
Why never someone helps me right?
Look... 1-2 months ago i downloaded the FULL setup from forums. NO 8 PARTS!
Now, i lost it and i can't find it anymore... can someone help me please!


if you're looking for CW2(With A.D.S) Here Are The Links:


Those are all 8-Parts you need to completely download.
mediafire.com gd7o8se5bbk0a2k
mediafire.com v4kb2yzwezxzfp8
mediafire.com ncd3d3csn7crjmc
mediafire.com 97owg9wfcvywphp
mediafire.com j4jj6be129gh4ro
mediafire.com oboz8ps1g96bo3s
mediafire.com 51rwjcsza3ssc6d
mediafire.com 2yyo1ag4oddbar9
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  [CW3]KuBi on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

i just re-install CW2 because i hear people got errors

- Link Download ( 100% FINE )
- Join 8 Parts ( 100% FINE)
- Extract ( 100% FINE)
- Setup ( 100% FINE)
- If they tell you cant find the uninstall.exe , you just press IGNORE !
DONE !
avatar
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Posts : 872
Points : 878
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 24
Location : "Counter Warfare" Palace

View user profile http://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  Domar251 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 pm

[CW3] Killer.Uno wrote:i just re-install CW2 because i hear people got errors

- Link Download ( 100% FINE )
- Join 8 Parts ( 100% FINE)
- Extract ( 100% FINE)
- Setup ( 100% FINE)
- If they tell you cant find the uninstall.exe , you just press IGNORE !
DONE !


are u shouting or just an epression rabbit
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  [CW3]KuBi on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 pm

just to show that CW2 Link download + installation is still working fine Smile
idk why those people cant install or cant download
avatar
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Posts : 872
Points : 878
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 24
Location : "Counter Warfare" Palace

View user profile http://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  mw2progamer(joke!)43 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 am

hey, what to do when hjsplit makes a .JOINED file??
how to extract???

mw2progamer(joke!)43
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Join date : 2011-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  Domar251 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 am

mw2progamer(joke!)43 wrote:hey, what to do when hjsplit makes a .JOINED file??
how to extract???

use 7-zip
right click *file
open archive extract
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Warfare 2 - Full Setup HELP!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum