because dynamuse this with the red letters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  RAFAEL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 pm

one fine day I entered the site and letters were red
I updated the page and nothing has changed
letters are not all but most is red
I do not mind just wondered if it was a change or an error in my browser scratch
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  N06. VooDoo on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 pm

RAFAEL wrote:one fine day I entered the site and letters were red
I updated the page and nothing has changed
letters are not all but most is red
I do not mind just wondered if it was a change or an error in my browser scratch

I dunno, but whenever I enter Dynamusecorp most letters are in blue or green...not sure if thats normal too Razz

I guess ur monitor is glitching? Like showing red instead of blue...these two colours are exact opposite...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  RAFAEL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm

N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:one fine day I entered the site and letters were red
I updated the page and nothing has changed
letters are not all but most is red
I do not mind just wondered if it was a change or an error in my browser scratch

I dunno, but whenever I enter Dynamusecorp most letters are in blue or green...not sure if thats normal too Razz

I guess ur monitor is glitching? Like showing red instead of blue...these two colours are exact opposite...
my god is that I'm getting blind man?
NOOO !
because I see blue and red on the same page
know the numbers that show the amount of points and their posts they Etam red
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  N06. VooDoo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 am

Im getting some problem too, in Dynamusecorp forums the user informations are somtimes boldened and sometimes not...there's no change in colour for me tho...

nah it's not ur blind mate...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  RAFAEL on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:Im getting some problem too, in Dynamusecorp forums the user informations are somtimes boldened and sometimes not...there's no change in colour for me tho...

nah it's not ur blind mate...

MORE IS TRUE I WAS JUST KIDDING HEHEHE
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  Qoing on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 am

if u can see ur monitor or ur laptop and ur surroundings are not what it was suppose to be
that means ur HIGH....

just kidding, RAFAEL well im not sure wether ur pc is wrong or something
avatar
Qoing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 404
Points : 585
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: because dynamuse this with the red letters?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum