still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 am

Today I was surfing the internet without having to do when I decided to get my name on google to see what was there!
I found a post with a lot of our skins and most of them were my Evil or Very Mad
the problem is not the credits,because they're present,but the guy released skins with password and he said:it's for personal use,i'm sure the websites are not for personal use.....

see it

**** stealers!


Last edited by RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : errro !)
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

RAFAEL wrote:Today I was surfing the internet without having to do when I decided to get my name on google to see what was there!
I found a post with a lot of our skins and most of them were my Evil or Very Mad

see it

**** stealers!

Not really surprising...I knew that someone can basically crack ur rar. folders even if it contains password. So the best thing is link only in PM...and I'm not sure if hackers can monitor the PMs too...

I set passwords to some of my mediafire files and the link is only PM'ed to those who ask me. Take for instance my MoH2010 gun sounds that I have edited. Technically only three asked thru PM for the password so far and somehow more than 10 persons have downloaded that file. Either people downloaded it more than twice or somebody is monitoring our PMs and can hack thru passwords...

so RAFAEL, my deepest condolenses to what had happened to your models...but it's kinda unavoidable given how easily hackable the internet is...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am

why they don't ask for release in another place if the gonna release in another place
f0ck st34l3rs
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  KelPR on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Rafael, the only way to prevent our mods from being stealed is don't release them :c, or just share them with people that you trust
avatar
KelPR
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 207
Points : 224
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 20
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 pm

[CW3]KelPR wrote:Rafael, the only way to prevent our mods from being stealed is don't release them :c, or just share them with people that you trust

ok
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  davidhunter on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 pm

RAFAEL wrote:why they don't ask for release in another place if the gonna release in another place
f0ck st34l3rs
give the pass only to your friends
avatar
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 351
Points : 392
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : CHILE/VALPARAISO

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm

davidhunter wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:why they don't ask for release in another place if the gonna release in another place
f0ck st34l3rs
give the pass only to your friends

yes your m4 and as50 is there
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

I don't know if they can hack through our PMs as well...this may explain why I get more downloads with my mediafire files than those who asked for passwords thru PMs...

I don't think it's avoidable...

[CW3]KelPR wrote:Rafael, the only way to prevent our mods from being stealed is don't release them :c, or just share them with people that you trust

It would be very sad if you don't release the models that you have worked...this site is for sharing is it not? Condolenses to david as well. I see ur models up on that webpage as well.
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  DeadPixel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 am

i'm so sooooorryy.. that fucking man is a fucking retarded fucker was in indonesia, my fucking country.. but be honestly, that's not me.

**** YOU, FUCKING STEALER! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

remember, i can be trusted.
avatar
DeadPixel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 123
Points : 187
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 19
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 am

Vengeance wrote:i'm so sooooorryy.. that fucking man is a fucking retarded fucker was in indonesia, my fucking country.. but be honestly, that's not me.

**** YOU, FUCKING STEALER! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

remember, i can be trusted.

Dunt worry mate...your country has less hackers and stealers than mine...well altogether still better than Russian Black Sea Region Very Happy
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  motanel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 am

well dont get me wrong guys , i wouldnt call that a theft , more like a forward posting since giving the link is pm mostly used here on dynamuse and since the person that had received the link can link up the archive to his blog or whatever site claiming as his work or not , that's just the behaviour of people all around ... also just to be precise guys and u will hate me or love me after this

Most of u guys on the compiles i've seen on some weapons ( i'm not giving names) u say something like this : animations ... ( not knowing or guessing perhaps ) ... now what is this ? Theft or not ? Have u guys asked for permission from the animators before converting the weapons to cs or compile them for css or from the original compilers ... i do appreciate hard work and all that but reading this was unavoidable to respond to it ... i also do compiles that i wont release if i dont get the permissions ( if i like what i've done i'll keep it to myself, if not i'm just deleting the whole thing) ...so once again dont get me wrong guys but think twice before posting something like this ... thanks


PS : also Rafael in order to maintain a pretty good and secure file just use a hex pass and encrypt also the mdl so it cant be decompiled , also for those of you that know just a lil' bit , winrar uses .crc encription/decryption method so for any advanced visual c user it wont be a problem at all or programmer... so try and use 7zip in the future and compress the file using lzma method and add as many variables to the pass like Sad ) _ ` ! . ... u get the idea , anyway i dont want to give u any ideas ... bye !

motanel
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 108
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  Domar251\ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:02 am

i agree with motanel at this part:
motanel wrote:Most of u guys on the compiles i've seen on some weapons ( i'm not giving names) u say something like this : animations ... ( not knowing or guessing perhaps ) ... now what is this ? Theft or not ? Have u guys asked for permission from the animators before converting the weapons to cs or compile them for css or from the original compilers ... i do appreciate hard work and all that but reading this was unavoidable to respond to it ... i also do compiles that i wont release if i dont get the permissions ( if i like what i've done i'll keep it to myself, if not i'm just deleting the whole thing) ...so once again dont get me wrong guys but think twice before posting something like this ... thanks

that's exactly why i dont release anything of what im working on, i make compiles for fun but after that i keep them for myself (or for CW3 if it's necessary)
avatar
Domar251\
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 607
Points : 674
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 23
Location : argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 am

[CW3] leazq wrote:i agree with motanel at this part:
motanel wrote:Most of u guys on the compiles i've seen on some weapons ( i'm not giving names) u say something like this : animations ... ( not knowing or guessing perhaps ) ... now what is this ? Theft or not ? Have u guys asked for permission from the animators before converting the weapons to cs or compile them for css or from the original compilers ... i do appreciate hard work and all that but reading this was unavoidable to respond to it ... i also do compiles that i wont release if i dont get the permissions ( if i like what i've done i'll keep it to myself, if not i'm just deleting the whole thing) ...so once again dont get me wrong guys but think twice before posting something like this ... thanks

that's exactly why i dont release anything of what im working on, i make compiles for fun but after that i keep them for myself (or for CW3 if it's necessary)

but then I should not post more skins?
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  Domar251\ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am

RAFAEL wrote:
[CW3] leazq wrote:i agree with motanel at this part:
motanel wrote:Most of u guys on the compiles i've seen on some weapons ( i'm not giving names) u say something like this : animations ... ( not knowing or guessing perhaps ) ... now what is this ? Theft or not ? Have u guys asked for permission from the animators before converting the weapons to cs or compile them for css or from the original compilers ... i do appreciate hard work and all that but reading this was unavoidable to respond to it ... i also do compiles that i wont release if i dont get the permissions ( if i like what i've done i'll keep it to myself, if not i'm just deleting the whole thing) ...so once again dont get me wrong guys but think twice before posting something like this ... thanks

that's exactly why i dont release anything of what im working on, i make compiles for fun but after that i keep them for myself (or for CW3 if it's necessary)

but then I should not post more skins?
nope, you can do whatever you want XD i dont release anything to avoid stealers and other people calling me a stealer.. that's just my decision Smile
i think you should work the same way as you work now and dont give a **** about the stealers, there's only one who takes your job and puts it in his blog, which has almost 0 viewers
avatar
Domar251\
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 607
Points : 674
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 23
Location : argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  motanel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

Well Rafael , it's always great to see and have custom work , hard work is well appreciated Very Happy so Rafael keep doing them , also u should try and select and attach better the vertices on the sleeves or the hands , progress is on the way ... i like what u did and that u've spent so time doing them , what i dont like is how u assign the vertices


How : now in that tutorial on how to rigg posted on the tutorials around here on dynamuse , now i havent said since i hadnt used a mic , anyway after having the bone attached to phisique and beeing on vertex mode , now when u assign let's say for example index 03 ( the top part3 of 3 of the finger) , when it will bend u have to assign the vertex by selecting it first ( first u select the whole finger and assign it as index 03 and then on the index 02 u select what's left from the finger , meaning the index 02 and index 01 ...and at the end on index 01 u select the rest ...having the nub ...i used in the tutorial the name as L_Index End , well that nub will make that the physique to bend the whole finger to what direction u want by selecting the body parts of the finger , meaning 03,02 or 01 ...now when assigning the middle finger 03 u must assign it by selecting the vertex close to the index 03 ... AND QUITE IMPORTANT while selecting u must not enter into the index 03 space , both index 03 and middle 03 must not depend one from another , just leave a space of 1 vertex or something between them ... this way the hand or sleeve will bend nicely ,if not it will drag the finger and there u go the errors on the fingers





Yes leazq . i know exactly that's why i've decided not releasing my work ... who knows perhaps 1 or 2 in the future i'll release , right now i dont have time for them , just like u i make them for myself , some have permission and some have not ( well some animators are kids and u just cant get some understanding , it's not like i dont credit but they dont want their animation beeing released ) ... anyway u're familiar with that also ... also what i've released in the past for public we're all made in such a rush and didnt spent much time doing them , what i have done for personal use that's another story Very Happy ... well cheers !

motanel
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 108
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  davidhunter on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:02 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:I don't know if they can hack through our PMs as well...this may explain why I get more downloads with my mediafire files than those who asked for passwords thru PMs...

I don't think it's avoidable...

[CW3]KelPR wrote:Rafael, the only way to prevent our mods from being stealed is don't release them :c, or just share them with people that you trust

It would be very sad if you don't release the models that you have worked...this site is for sharing is it not? Condolenses to david as well. I see ur models up on that webpage as well.

:/ thanks
avatar
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 351
Points : 392
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : CHILE/VALPARAISO

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  mirzafadil on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Sorry if i "STEALING" YOUR SKINS, i only share in my blog:
mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

i don't share longer, and i delete my MW3 post,


im sory,sorry,sorry...


Sorry,

sorry RAFAEL.....
avatar
mirzafadil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 44
Points : 46
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 18
Location : Indonesia.. In dihatimu...

View user profile http://mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

mirzafadil wrote:Sorry if i "STEALING" YOUR SKINS, i only share in my blog:
mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

i don't share longer, and i delete my MW3 post,


im sory,sorry,sorry...


Sorry,

sorry RAFAEL.....
you don't ask the skins for it

you said,make a mod
not release in your blog
and you released even models with password! Neutral
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:19 am

RAFAEL wrote:
mirzafadil wrote:Sorry if i "STEALING" YOUR SKINS, i only share in my blog:
mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

i don't share longer, and i delete my MW3 post,


im sory,sorry,sorry...


Sorry,

sorry RAFAEL.....
you don't ask the skins for it

you said,make a mod
not release in your blog
and you released even models with password! Neutral

RAFAEL don't lose it...he's apologetic for it already...

well watch out for whatever u post in futre...

mirzafadil wrote:Sorry if i "STEALING" YOUR SKINS, i only share in my blog:
mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

i don't share longer, and i delete my MW3 post,


im sory,sorry,sorry...


Sorry,

sorry RAFAEL.....

u know mate...the more I took a peek at your blog post, the more MW3 skins I found from here that are seen in other websites...

Not to say that your website is a stealer's paradise...but it does seem like most stealers had the MW3 skins from u...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  Domar251 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

We cant do much about them. we cant stop them. lets just leave them. atleast they've seen our compiles Smile
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 pm

i don't know,i am not angry with him
at least he asked for a mod.
but i will check out the security of my releases,i gave some skins for even 20 people,and in mediafire they have 50 or 60 downloads.... Razz
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 am

RAFAEL wrote:i don't know,i am not angry with him
at least he asked for a mod.
but i will check out the security of my releases,i gave some skins for even 20 people,and in mediafire they have 50 or 60 downloads.... Razz

Honestly some people can hack the skins password-protected or not...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  mirzafadil on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 am

Im so sorry.

I has ben deleted my MW3 skin post, and now my blog 100% not contain mw3 skin.

avatar
mirzafadil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 44
Points : 46
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 18
Location : Indonesia.. In dihatimu...

View user profile http://mirzamiftahulfadillahonblogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  RAFAEL on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am

mirzafadil wrote:Im so sorry.

I has ben deleted my MW3 skin post, and now my blog 100% not contain mw3 skin.


guy does not have to do this only removes the passwords of the posts do not destroy your blog what's done is done
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  N06. VooDoo on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 am

RAFAEL wrote:
mirzafadil wrote:Im so sorry.

I has ben deleted my MW3 skin post, and now my blog 100% not contain mw3 skin.


guy does not have to do this only removes the passwords of the posts do not destroy your blog what's done is done

RAFAEL...let's just forget about this case now...he's apologetic and i guess there's nothing more we can do...

Btw thanks for the new Type 95 with the specified attachments...but somehow I think Autumn camouflage doesn't suit this gun too well? Just an observation...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: still have stealers here in dynamuse ! :(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum