I finally learned to make camos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

tell me honestly if they are good or bad




Very Happy
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  davidhunter on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm

RAFAEL wrote:tell me honestly if they are good or bad




Very Happy

need fix the lines of the diferents parts of the weapon
use photofiltre and when the camo its ready save with photoshop Wink
avatar
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 351
Points : 392
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : CHILE/VALPARAISO

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 pm

how can I fix this Very Happy
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  SpajdeR on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 am

They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy
avatar
SpajdeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 110
Points : 171
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Poland, Myslowice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:20 am

SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 am

RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter

same as u mate...learning both modeling and texturing...

I can somehow rip them in HD quality but when it comes to converting to 8-bit then all hell breaks lose Very Happy
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  DeadPixel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 am

hella cool bro! nice camo! Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Very Happy
avatar
DeadPixel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 123
Points : 187
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 19
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 am

Vengeance wrote:hella cool bro! nice camo! Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Very Happy

thanks friend
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter

same as u mate...learning both modeling and texturing...

I can somehow rip them in HD quality but when it comes to converting to 8-bit then all hell breaks lose Very Happy

true friend when converting the texture to 8-bit it's loses the quality Neutral
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

RAFAEL wrote:
N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter

same as u mate...learning both modeling and texturing...

I can somehow rip them in HD quality but when it comes to converting to 8-bit then all hell breaks lose Very Happy

true friend when converting the texture to 8-bit it's loses the quality Neutral

well somehow the CW3 textures has the best arms and hands ones...if I can just get my hands on one...ah that would have to wait until leazQ allows that...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter

same as u mate...learning both modeling and texturing...

I can somehow rip them in HD quality but when it comes to converting to 8-bit then all hell breaks lose Very Happy

true friend when converting the texture to 8-bit it's loses the quality Neutral

well somehow the CW3 textures has the best arms and hands ones...if I can just get my hands on one...ah that would have to wait until leazQ allows that...
yeah
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter

same as u mate...learning both modeling and texturing...

I can somehow rip them in HD quality but when it comes to converting to 8-bit then all hell breaks lose Very Happy
the quality is not lost ripping the texture,the mw3 super graphics is because the improved engine,goldsrc never will be like the IW engines Wink
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

i'm trying improve,but sometimes i dont get a good result:

cm901 snow camo :3
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  motanel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 am

yep real improvements ... cool job guys ! ... here's also my textures for ak47,cm901 and m4a1 ( i've seen that the ak47 had some grey texture ) ... use them if u like, they're all 2000x2000


http://oi40.tinypic.com/nz0cu9.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/10dceub.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/15hy1zn.jpg

motanel
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 108
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

motanel wrote:yep real improvements ... cool job guys ! ... here's also my textures for ak47,cm901 and m4a1 ( i've seen that the ak47 had some grey texture ) ... use them if u like, they're all 2000x2000


http://oi40.tinypic.com/nz0cu9.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/10dceub.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/15hy1zn.jpg
looks good,but the cm901 is a bit diferent Razz
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm

actually RAFAEL ur textures are good...better than mine...
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

N06. VooDoo wrote:actually RAFAEL ur textures are good...better than mine...

no man should not think so
more thanks! Very Happy
but I prefer to build model and skins
Smile
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  N06. VooDoo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

RAFAEL wrote:
N06. VooDoo wrote:actually RAFAEL ur textures are good...better than mine...

no man should not think so
more thanks! Very Happy
but I prefer to build model and skins
Smile

Good. Keep it up mate!
avatar
N06. VooDoo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 227
Points : 210
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

N06. VooDoo wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
N06. VooDoo wrote:actually RAFAEL ur textures are good...better than mine...

no man should not think so
more thanks! Very Happy
but I prefer to build model and skins
Smile

Good. Keep it up mate!

ok friend !
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  davidhunter on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter
i dont know how make a video to show how fix the camos its simple and sorry butt dont take the coment so personal Very Happy n.n
avatar
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 351
Points : 392
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : CHILE/VALPARAISO

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:21 am

davidhunter wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
SpajdeR wrote:They're really good. Hope someone will still use my camos though lol. Very Happy

I am a modeler not a ( man of textures) Very Happy Very Happy
these guys are guys like you and davidhunter
i dont know how make a video to show how fix the camos its simple and sorry butt dont take the coment so personal Very Happy n.n
ok,i will learn with the time Very Happy
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  [CW3]KuBi on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 am

This look better than you add another texture camo on model Smile
avatar
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Posts : 872
Points : 878
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 24
Location : "Counter Warfare" Palace

View user profile http://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

[CW3] K.U - Bi wrote:This look better than you add another texture camo on model Smile
maybe...,this technical is good in some guns Wink
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  RAFAEL on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:08 pm

i have all camos for m4,if someone want,just ask Very Happy
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  deathstar20 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

RAFAEL wrote:tell me honestly if they are good or bad

The camos themselves look really good but at some parts it looks like the camo texture has interruptions.Try using a smooth eraser and overlapping layers to fix it.

Other than that you did a good job Smile

deathstar20
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 151
Points : 201
Join date : 2010-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally learned to make camos

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum