What Happen with Dynamuse???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Kenny on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Man this place is DEAD, what happen with the old users? rafael, gamesx9, pfc.gabriel, and the others??
avatar
Kenny
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 83
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : Very Classified....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  gamesx9 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I am only alive face that tó without creativity to do skins or camo = /
avatar
gamesx9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 164
Points : 166
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 20
Location : brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

awaiting ideas black ops 2
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Kenny on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:20 pm

RAFAEL wrote:awaiting ideas black ops 2

well about black ops 2 i asked to geno, but is too lazy to do anything so I have to take charge and do something for dyna,if we let our differences and we worked hand again would be all the better, because here there is enmity

in my case I'm going to take the first step, sorry, if you accept it or not does not matter but we should be a community and not guerrillas. be like before.
avatar
Kenny
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 83
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : Very Classified....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  RAFAEL on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:awaiting ideas black ops 2

well about black ops 2 i asked to geno, but is too lazy to do anything so I have to take charge and do something for dyna,if we let our differences and we worked hand again would be all the better, because here there is enmity

in my case I'm going to take the first step, sorry, if you accept it or not does not matter but we should be a community and not guerrillas. be like before.

I understand what you mean
... and on our differences
well! what is past Smile
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Kenny on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 pm

RAFAEL wrote:
Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:awaiting ideas black ops 2

well about black ops 2 i asked to geno, but is too lazy to do anything so I have to take charge and do something for dyna,if we let our differences and we worked hand again would be all the better, because here there is enmity

in my case I'm going to take the first step, sorry, if you accept it or not does not matter but we should be a community and not guerrillas. be like before.

I understand what you mean
... and on our differences
well! what is past Smile

the only think i want here is peace, nothing more, we leave our differences because you say that past is past, but there is still resentment, and I just want everything to be like before.
avatar
Kenny
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 83
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : Very Classified....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Rimuto on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:awaiting ideas black ops 2

well about black ops 2 i asked to geno, but is too lazy to do anything so I have to take charge and do something for dyna,if we let our differences and we worked hand again would be all the better, because here there is enmity

in my case I'm going to take the first step, sorry, if you accept it or not does not matter but we should be a community and not guerrillas. be like before.

I understand what you mean
... and on our differences
well! what is past Smile

the only think i want here is peace, nothing more, we leave our differences because you say that past is past, but there is still resentment, and I just want everything to be like before.

keny, i agree with you, and i want the old dyna, agree and.... well sorry if i make some problems.

@ RAFAEL, all I wanted is to make a difference here, and make this place a little more attached to the rules, but forget something important, this is not gamebanana, wanted to do something similar, but I also want some peace here, the problems I have here is not skin theft or other things, but because I wanted to at least give here also to know the real authors of all skin compiled for cs, such animators, I understand I do the same, and I do also for fun, and if good I've always learned not to give me bad life, and if good for if you did not understand it, I put it shorter, let the difference and try to get back to the old dyna or simplente make it better, not here I have nothing more to say.

and i say the same, sorry to all Smile

@Hey Keny, i have a great idea, THIS IDEA IS FOR ALL.
i want to make a studio or something similar to that, called 5D,
i want this studio for CS 1.5 CS 1.6 CS:CZ CS:S and CS:GO porting all weapons from every game you see, for example BF2,Homefront,RO2,BF3,halo, and other game, if someone want to start a new dyna we have to make more direfent thing and compile more model for GO o Source.

[5D]
avatar
Rimuto
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 822
Points : 1122
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Kenny on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Geno[5D] wrote:
Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
Keny wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:awaiting ideas black ops 2

well about black ops 2 i asked to geno, but is too lazy to do anything so I have to take charge and do something for dyna,if we let our differences and we worked hand again would be all the better, because here there is enmity

in my case I'm going to take the first step, sorry, if you accept it or not does not matter but we should be a community and not guerrillas. be like before.

I understand what you mean
... and on our differences
well! what is past Smile

the only think i want here is peace, nothing more, we leave our differences because you say that past is past, but there is still resentment, and I just want everything to be like before.

keny, i agree with you, and i want the old dyna, agree and.... well sorry if i make some problems.

@ RAFAEL, all I wanted is to make a difference here, and make this place a little more attached to the rules, but forget something important, this is not gamebanana, wanted to do something similar, but I also want some peace here, the problems I have here is not skin theft or other things, but because I wanted to at least give here also to know the real authors of all skin compiled for cs, such animators, I understand I do the same, and I do also for fun, and if good I've always learned not to give me bad life, and if good for if you did not understand it, I put it shorter, let the difference and try to get back to the old dyna or simplente make it better, not here I have nothing more to say.

and i say the same, sorry to all Smile

@Hey Keny, i have a great idea, THIS IDEA IS FOR ALL.
i want to make a studio or something similar to that, called 5D,
i want this studio for CS 1.5 CS 1.6 CS:CZ CS:S and CS:GO porting all weapons from every game you see, for example BF2,Homefront,RO2,BF3,halo, and other game, if someone want to start a new dyna we have to make more direfent thing and compile more model for GO o Source.

[5D]

GOOD IDEA GENO, and yes sorry to all if do something wrong . [5D]
avatar
Kenny
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 83
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : Very Classified....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Fox on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 pm

I am not an old member , but when i came to this forum, there were normally 10 people online, now i just find 3 =(
avatar
Fox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Points : 54
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  {- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -} on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:06 pm

I think the administrator must have to REDESIGN this site because its so dark need to have more color and details like put Lot of Cod pictures.

This is a Great site him dont need to be so poor in Design question

(I now bad english skills)
avatar
{- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -}
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 107
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : HUELAND (Brazil)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happen with Dynamuse???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum