A MW2 PROMO video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

Hey guys I've maked a video,that shows our MW2 stuffs.Of course,I will not release download link there.If anyone want the link,PM me here Smile Here is the video:
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  [N]e[0]n on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Five Seven doesn't exist in mw2 and its bad too... -.-
Also Sh0n3x's deagle is much better.
Please remove RDS from m249,mp5 and ump45...it really doesn't look good!
FN FAL needs reorigin and fix muzzle flash for glock and mac10.
Buy menu images are nice but try
these pics...
To see the real image click on "Click here for more information on the M4A1 »" or some other weapon.... ;]
Video can be better but not bad...! :)
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 pm

This is not and V1.May be 0.5.Everything is from Amraam_missiles's first pack.I think he will not going to judge me,I didn't release anything Smile
So If he give me a better mdl's I will update the video Smile
EDIT: The but menu pictures are from there Smile
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  [N]e[0]n on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 am

Ghost P. wrote:This is not and V1.May be 0.5.Everything is from Amraam_missiles's first pack.I think he will not going to judge me,I didn't release anything Smile
So If he give me a better mdl's I will update the video Smile
EDIT: The but menu pictures are from there Smile
Really???
They don't look very similar... O.o
And try to ask someone to edit those weapons...
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  OverkilL on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am

Men! u cant publish any video whit our mdls on youtube! is on Sh0n3x's rules!
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  OverkilL on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am

Fuck ghost, u dont credit me!!! my hands texture, my reskins!!!!
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  OverkilL on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm

ah ghost u can give me that usp??pls send to me on email...or PM
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

OverkilL wrote:Fuck ghost, u dont credit me!!! my hands texture, my reskins!!!!

OverkilL - Texturing/Re-texturing o.O
The usp is "usp aimable 0.2" or something by amraam_missiles
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  OverkilL on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Ghost P. wrote:
OverkilL wrote:Fuck ghost, u dont credit me!!! my hands texture, my reskins!!!!

OverkilL - Texturing/Re-texturing o.O
The usp is "usp aimable 0.2" or something by amraam_missiles
he amraam pls, send me that usp Very Happy
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Sh0n3x on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 am

I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

Sh0n3x wrote:I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.

I don't have this possibility.If anyone can will be good.'Cuz my PC is a little buggy,and soon I will have a new one Smile
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  [N]e[0]n on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Ghost P. wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.

I don't have this possibility.If anyone can will be good.'Cuz my PC is a little buggy,and soon I will have a new one Smile
You can do it with a program called FRAPS...for ingame recording...
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.

I don't have this possibility.If anyone can will be good.'Cuz my PC is a little buggy,and soon I will have a new one Smile
You can do it with a program called FRAPS...for ingame recording...

Fraps?! R you kiddin' me ?! I used this program one time.5 min video=5-6GB Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  [N]e[0]n on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 am

Ghost P. wrote:
[N]e[0]n wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.

I don't have this possibility.If anyone can will be good.'Cuz my PC is a little buggy,and soon I will have a new one Smile
You can do it with a program called FRAPS...for ingame recording...

Fraps?! R you kiddin' me ?! I used this program one time.5 min video=5-6GB Evil or Very Mad
Ok then try with hlmv....
Search for commands on the internet.
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  OverkilL on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:I like the intro ^^ Make sure you make a video on animations, not only screenies.

I don't have this possibility.If anyone can will be good.'Cuz my PC is a little buggy,and soon I will have a new one Smile
You can do it with a program called FRAPS...for ingame recording...
the cs1.6 has a recordin program
called "demo"
-.- noobs xD
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  AZWANTED on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 am

that intro screen is weird.
If you want I cant send to you the Title bar without "dynamuse logo"
on it.
avatar
AZWANTED
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 163
Points : 182
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : Penang,Malaysia

View user profile http://www.azwanted.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Ghost P. on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 pm

AZWANTED wrote:that intro screen is weird.
If you want I cant send to you the Title bar without "dynamuse logo"
on it.
Sure Smile Accept every help Smile
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  AZWANTED on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 am

Ghost P. wrote:
AZWANTED wrote:that intro screen is weird.
If you want I cant send to you the Title bar without "dynamuse logo"
on it.
Sure Smile Accept every help Smile
post it in your PM
avatar
AZWANTED
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 163
Points : 182
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : Penang,Malaysia

View user profile http://www.azwanted.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Pr147258 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 am

this video is awsome cheers
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  n00b_modders on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 am

look's like we need more improved version...
avatar
n00b_modders
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 304
Points : 420
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 20
Location : kendari,indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Sh0n3x on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 am

Damn I love that song Very Happy
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A MW2 PROMO video

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum