Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 am

Your long wait is over. Counter Strike Warzone is release I repeat Counter Strike Warzone is release. It took a lot of time developing this mod. Its not the best mod but something to bring this website back to life. Hope you guys love it. The mod is buggy a little. But it runs very well. Works online and lan. So have fun with it. Relive the moment and welcome to the fight.  Smile
The following models are added:
V1
Black Ops Skins
Modern Warfare Skins
Modern Warfare 2 Skins
Modern Warfare 3 Skins
Black Ops 2 Skins
V2
Battary Skins)
Soldier Front Skins
Arctic Combat Skins
V3
Condtion Zero Skins

Features:
KillStreaks
Health Regeneration
Sprinting
Different Models
(Many More)


WARZONE POWERED BY DYNAMUSECORP


GAMEPLAY
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits to the following users that help develop the mod:
Sloba_986        (REALLY HELP ME OUT)
Abdul12           (HELP ME ALOT)
Paologerochi     (INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE)
Leazq              (HELP ME ALOT)
Rafael
Rimuto
Domar251
Gumiflex
Davidhunter
Xplor3r
Kot23rus
Mazer
Alkofeya
Kubi
JPStyle97
Gamesx9
Noob_Modder
PFC. Gabriel
Crusher         (LUV WHAT HE DID YOU MY MOD)

Thanks to the helpful users of the following sites:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (NOOBY SITE BUT STILL THANK YOU USERS THERE)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(PASSWORD : jrm670)
Updates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Password: alpha


Last edited by MasterEmile on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 am; edited 78 times in total
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Rimuto on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 am

good... finally someone is active here...
avatar
Rimuto
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 822
Points : 1122
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Domar251 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 am

hm. screenshots?
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Rimuto wrote:good... finally someone is active here...

Am might needhelp with some models
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Domar251 wrote:hm. screenshots?

i'll post screeshots soon as possible
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Rimuto on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 pm

MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:good... finally someone is active here...

Am might needhelp with some models

ok but what models.
avatar
Rimuto
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 822
Points : 1122
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Rimuto wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:good... finally someone is active here...

Am might needhelp with some models

ok but what models.

I will ask help if i need
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Rimuto on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:02 am

MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:good... finally someone is active here...

Am might needhelp with some models

ok but what models.

I will ask help if i need

ok.
avatar
Rimuto
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 822
Points : 1122
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Rimuto wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
Rimuto wrote:good... finally someone is active here...

Am might needhelp with some models

ok but what models.

I will ask help if i need

ok.

Thanxs Smile
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Simon_R_Ghost on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 am

So you're just putting new models and maps to the game, what's so special about it.Don't take it personally, but if you do so, it won't even beat killer.unos CS Modern Warfare 2010, and that was the so called beta version of his later releases.
avatar
Simon_R_Ghost
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 129
Points : 125
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 21
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  RAFAEL on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 am

OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy
avatar
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1277
Points : 1351
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

View user profile http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Simon_R_Ghost wrote:So you're just putting new models and maps to the game, what's so special about it.Don't take it personally, but if you do so, it won't even beat killer.unos CS Modern Warfare 2010, and that was the so called beta version of his later releases.

I am not trying to make the game so special. Am even not trying to make the best CS. There are a lot of different versions of Cstrike some suck and some rock. Am making this game for those people that love Cstrike and COD together. Also am not just putting new models,map,sound,gui and new stuff. Am putting mods like killstreaks, death match and many more. Neutral


Last edited by MasterEmile on Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 pm

RAFAEL wrote:OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy

Thanks Rafael and at list you appreciated mmy work I love you


Last edited by MasterEmile on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Nice Man

Post  PFC. Gabriel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 pm

MasterEmile wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy

Thanks and at list you appreciated people work I love you

Nice work Jonathan. This really looks nice. I can help you with some models. If you need help though. I can help you make buy pictures of weapons and character select pictures. I can also edit the name of the weapons and characters you can pick. Just ask Very Happy
avatar
PFC. Gabriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 397
Points : 357
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 18
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 pm

PFC. Gabriel wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy

Thanks and at list you appreciated people work I love you

Nice work Jonathan. This really looks nice. I can help you with some models. If you need help though. I can help you make buy pictures of weapons and character select pictures. I can also edit the name of the weapons and characters you can pick. Just ask Very Happy
]

Alright thanks Gabriel your a big help I might push back the release. I'll ask you for help in the weekends Basketball
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  PFC. Gabriel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

MasterEmile wrote:
PFC. Gabriel wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy

Thanks and at list you appreciated people work I love you

Nice work Jonathan. This really looks nice. I can help you with some models. If you need help though. I can help you make buy pictures of weapons and character select pictures. I can also edit the name of the weapons and characters you can pick. Just ask Very Happy
]

Alright thanks Gabriel your a big help I might push back the release. I'll ask you for help in the weekends Basketball

Okay Smile Go online in facebook so we can chat better scratch
avatar
PFC. Gabriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 397
Points : 357
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 18
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 pm

PFC. Gabriel wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
PFC. Gabriel wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:OMG this looks so fuking nice Very Happy

Thanks and at list you appreciated people work I love you

Nice work Jonathan. This really looks nice. I can help you with some models. If you need help though. I can help you make buy pictures of weapons and character select pictures. I can also edit the name of the weapons and characters you can pick. Just ask Very Happy
]

Alright thanks Gabriel your a big help I might push back the release. I'll ask you for help in the weekends Basketball

Okay Smile Go online in facebook so we can chat better scratch

Alright Neutral
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Update

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I just updated this thread . Check it out. I'll be out for a while.
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  SniperNeroro on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 pm

CSMW3 all over again? o_o
avatar
SniperNeroro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 204
Points : 161
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 21
Location : Candy Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 am

SniperNeroro wrote:CSMW3 all over again? o_o

No man
all of the cod models ,mods and other stuff in one big cstrike cheers
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm

I updated some stuff . This are the following stuff am still working on putting:
BO2 Skins
Weapon Images/Name
Character Images/Name
Sounds
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 am

Hey guys check the news about Warzone. Smile
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Fri May 10, 2013 4:18 am

New Update Screenshots Very Happy
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  yuyoia2 on Fri May 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Will there be W models as well?

yuyoia2
Private
Private

Posts : 7
Points : 3
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Fri May 10, 2013 11:10 pm

yuyoia2 wrote:Will there be W models as well?

Off course. They will be hd. Like Poalo graphic engine. But my own is a little different.
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum