Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  eseker1997 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:00 am

Online playable without error?

eseker1997
Private
Private

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Join date : 2013-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 pm

eseker1997 wrote:Online playable without error?

yes
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Cru$her on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 am

Hey MasterEmile I found a video of your mod. Is this okay with you ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cru$her
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 89
Join date : 2013-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  woods879 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:22 am

Maxus wrote:Hey MasterEmile I found a video of your mod. Is this okay with you ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
well if the creater of the video said that emmilie made it and not himself then its completly okay Smile
avatar
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 610
Points : 590
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Hell?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 pm

ya am cool with it my name is there Smile
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Cru$her on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 am

hello are you still gonna make updates for this mod? may i help you make new updates for them mod.
maybe some classic skins can match this mod.

Cru$her
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 89
Join date : 2013-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:12 am

Maxus wrote:hello are you still gonna make updates for this mod? may i help you make new updates for them mod.
maybe some classic skins can match this mod.

Sorry i stop making updates for this mod. If you are willing to help that will be awesome. But the classics have to be nice and no fuk top skins that look weird. What kind of classic skins? Also it has to be good.
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Cru$her on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 am

MasterEmile wrote:
Maxus wrote:hello are you still gonna make updates for this mod? may i help you make new updates for them mod.
maybe some classic skins can match this mod.

Sorry i stop making updates for this mod. If you are willing to help that will be awesome. But the classics have to be nice and no fuk top skins that look weird. What kind of classic skins? Also it has to be good.

Would like to use some condition zero skins because they would match your mod. I can make them look good. I might not need help but if i need suggesting from you then it will be need.

Cru$her
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 89
Join date : 2013-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 am

okay then make it happen amaze me with the cz skins. because i luv cz nice choose by the way. i'll take suggestion if you need from me. if am not really busy i can help you in later times .
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Cru$her on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 am

MasterEmile wrote:okay then make it happen amaze me with the cz skins. because i luv cz nice choose by the way. i'll take suggestion if you need from me. if am not really busy i can help you in later times .

k i'll amaze you. you can count on me Smile

Cru$her
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 89
Join date : 2013-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 am

Crusher wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:okay then make it happen amaze me with the cz skins. because i luv cz nice choose by the way. i'll take suggestion if you need from me. if am not really busy i can help you in later times .

k i'll amaze you. you can count on me Smile

there is one problem if your gonna input cz skins to my mod. some of the cz skins scale mark well look weird.
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Cru$her on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 am

MasterEmile me almost finish with mod Smile

Cru$her
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 103
Points : 89
Join date : 2013-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  MasterEmile on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 am

Crusher wrote:MasterEmile me almost finish with mod Smile

my friend please take it to the pm messages Smile
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Rimuto on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:26 am

i hope if the guns guns.....
avatar
Rimuto
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 822
Points : 1122
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  CS1.6 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Virus D:!

CS1.6
Private
Private

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2013-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter Strike Warzone RELEASE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum