Help with CSDM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with CSDM

Post  gabysefu30 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Please somebody tell me why the weapon menu is not appearing when I'm starting a game , the csdm_equip.amxx plugin is enabled , but the menu is not appearing , so please tell me how to fix , thx! Crying or Very sad 
avatar
gabysefu30
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 95
Points : 135
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  woods879 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 am

same thing for me Embarassed 
avatar
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 610
Points : 590
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Hell?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  Gumiflex on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 am

It is probably you guys 3rd party plugins. I don't no. I am not a plugin handler. Here is my recommendation for you to.
Download a refresh counter strike 1.6.  that supports amx mod. Then download this CLICK ME
I use this before and it works.
avatar
Gumiflex
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 654
Points : 916
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 22
Location : Serbia/Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fixed it

Post  gabysefu30 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 am

[GUMI]M.Emile wrote:It is probably you guys 3rd party plugins. I don't no. I am not a plugin handler. Here is my recommendation for you to.
Download a refresh counter strike 1.6.  that supports amx mod. Then download this CLICK ME
I use this before and it works.


Thank you man but I got already fixed it Smile
avatar
gabysefu30
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 95
Points : 135
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  MasterEmile on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am

gabysefu30 wrote:
[GUMI]M.Emile wrote:It is probably you guys 3rd party plugins. I don't no. I am not a plugin handler. Here is my recommendation for you to.
Download a refresh counter strike 1.6.  that supports amx mod. Then download this CLICK ME
I use this before and it works.


Thank you man but I got already fixed it Smile

good what was the problem Smile 
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  woods879 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am

yeah its 3rd party plugins but the game servers have csdm menu D: i use cswarzone (not the mod -.-)
avatar
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 610
Points : 590
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Hell?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

asd

Post  gabysefu30 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 am

woods879 wrote:yeah its 3rd party plugins but the game servers have csdm menu D: i use cswarzone (not the mod -.-)


Yes and I'm using warzone too Smile
avatar
gabysefu30
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 95
Points : 135
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  woods879 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 am

Very Happy what server do you usally go into?
avatar
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 610
Points : 590
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Hell?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  MasterEmile on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:17 pm

good for you
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with CSDM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum