Best add-ons ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 am

Did anyone know add-ons for firefox who make it work better ?
avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Ghost P. on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 am

What you mean on "work better" ?
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am

Ghost P. wrote:What you mean on "work better" ?

lol man are you any ok ? you don't know what mean "to work better" ??? mean to load pages more faster , load images and videos faster , that mean to work better , but how can you don't know what mean are you that soo young ???
avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  [N]e[0]n on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Gimy wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:What you mean on "work better" ?

lol man are you any ok ? you don't know what mean "to work better" ??? mean to load pages more faster , load images and videos faster , that mean to work better , but how can you don't know what mean are you that soo young ???
I don't think that that add-on exist....try to use google chrome...[its faster then firefox]
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Maybe adblocker is a bit for you. But only if there are ads on the page.



I don't think that that add-on exist....try to use google chrome...[its faster then firefox]

Right Smile

Also there are like copys of the google chrome browser which are good as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Ghost P. on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Gimy wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:What you mean on "work better" ?

lol man are you any ok ? you don't know what mean "to work better" ??? mean to load pages more faster , load images and videos faster , that mean to work better , but how can you don't know what mean are you that soo young ???

Don't make me angry...I know more than you,when you was on my age.The other guys says that add-ons don't exist.Also Opera 10 is a good browser and It's very fast.
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 am

Ghost P. wrote:

Don't make me angry...

How is to see a 12 years boy angry ? i think is like i see a kitten angry
avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 am

anyway , i found some add-ons fastesfox and fasterfox work very good , take a look , I got many add-ons and all make my fox to work amazing :

Also better youtube make my youtube to rock

avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  [N]e[0]n on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 am

Do you think you have too many add-ons??
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Ghost P. on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 am

Gimy wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:

Don't make me angry...

How is to see a 12 years boy angry ? i think is like i see a kitten angry

Would you say WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?!?!?!
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 am

[N]e[0]n wrote:Do you think you have too many add-ons??

no...are more but useful
avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Gimy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 am

Ghost P. wrote:
Gimy wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:

Don't make me angry...

How is to see a 12 years boy angry ? i think is like i see a kitten angry

Would you say WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?!?!?!

respect ! , young boy
avatar
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 128
Points : 173
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Ghost P. on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 pm

You will never have respect from me,If you don't respect me!
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Sh0n3x on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Enough of you two.

As for addons, firefox work quite fast for me, so I never tried looking for some addons like that, but I know some you really should have.

BAR TAB - unloads the tabs you don't use, while still keeping them. BAR TAB

EASY YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER - downloads any video from youtube in various file formats.

ADD BLOCK + - Takes care of some adds and other similar stuff.

NO SCRIPT - Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and Clickjacking attacks (from homepage). It basicly turns off flash on the page and for example video will not play, add will not start and other. Once you install it, make sure you understand how it works, since it will block all flash at first, and you won't be able to watch vids on youtube for example. But, if you enable scripts for youtube for example you will be able to watch them. ( you'll understand Wink

WEB OF TRUST - And of course, the legendary WOT. It shows whether the site is safe or not based on reports from other users of WOT.

All of these addons I use, they work great and they are safe Wink
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  [N]e[0]n on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:Enough of you two.

As for addons, firefox work quite fast for me, so I never tried looking for some addons like that, but I know some you really should have.

BAR TAB - unloads the tabs you don't use, while still keeping them. BAR TAB

EASY YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER - downloads any video from youtube in various file formats.

ADD BLOCK + - Takes care of some adds and other similar stuff.

NO SCRIPT - Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and Clickjacking attacks (from homepage). It basicly turns off flash on the page and for example video will not play, add will not start and other. Once you install it, make sure you understand how it works, since it will block all flash at first, and you won't be able to watch vids on youtube for example. But, if you enable scripts for youtube for example you will be able to watch them. ( you'll understand Wink

WEB OF TRUST - And of course, the legendary WOT. It shows whether the site is safe or not based on reports from other users of WOT.

All of these addons I use, they work great and they are safe Wink
I agree with him... xD
Offtopic:
Shonex can you please turn on your msn or go to chat box?? Smile
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  OverkilL on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Ghost P. wrote:You will never have respect from me,If you don't respect me!

hahahahahhah u guys make me laugh
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : EspaƱa, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best add-ons ?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum