[CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  MadxXx on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations




>>> Preview <<<



<<<<<<<<<<<<< Credits >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Original Model - Treyarch
Ported Model - Abdul12
Weapon Texture - Rimuto
Mag Model - Twinkie Masta
Mag Texture - Silent Assasin 12
Animations - ImBrokeRU
Sounds - Treyarch
Gloves: GRavityShock, Kla$h_07 (Kla$hinKoV)

Compile, Sound Edit's, Mag Edit's,
Model Edit's, Player & World Model
By MadxXx




Last edited by MadxXx on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
MadxXx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  WTFplayer on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:52 pm

AWESOME KEEP MAKING GOOD SKINS and can you do dsr-50? bo2?
avatar
WTFplayer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 232
Points : 196
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 17
Location : Jakarta.indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  MasterEmile on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

not bad man looks good
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Abdul12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:00 am

nice man but u didnt have to name the thread abdul12 bo2 typ95, my name doesnt need to be there, anyway man good job with the model Smile

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  MadxXx on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 am

@ WTFplayer: Thanks ... Try To Do My Best Wink Don't Have A DSR-50 Model
@ MasterEmile: Nice To Hear That
@ Abdul12: Thank You. OK ... Delete Your Name In The Thread Name Very Happy
avatar
MadxXx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Abdul12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 am

no probs man Smile
im glad 1 person likes the model i spent hours making Smile

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  MadxXx on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 am

Abdul12 wrote:no probs man Smile
im glad 1 person likes the model i spent hours making Smile
Sure Laughing I Played The Most Time In The Game With This Gun cherry
avatar
MadxXx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Abdul12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 am

MadxXx wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:no probs man Smile
im glad 1 person likes the model i spent hours making Smile
Sure Laughing I Played The Most Time In The Game With This Gun cherry
nice Smile, i havent really been playing cs much, just testing my models to make sure i release 100% working models with no errors.
if u care about my work,here is what i have planed to release, all attachments. everything is all ready done, but having seconds thoughts on a few things

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  MadxXx on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 am

Abdul12 wrote:nice Smile, i havent really been playing cs much, just testing my models to make sure i release 100% working models with no errors.
if u care about my work,here is what i have planed to release, all attachments. everything is all ready done, but having seconds thoughts on a few things
Laughing I Mean Playing This Gun In Black Ops 2 Laughing, Not In CS.
I Use CS Just Like You. For Testing And Recording My Skins. Don't Play It. Sometimes Maybe ^^
Your Work Looks Really Good. Love Your Weapon Models Very Happy 
Need Some More For Working Around A Lil Bit. Try Out Some Other Animations And So On
I Hope You Will Release Your New Black Ops 2 Models As Soon As Possible Cool
avatar
MadxXx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Abdul12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:06 am

MadxXx wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:nice Smile, i havent really been playing cs much, just testing my models to make sure i release 100% working models with no errors.
if u care about my work,here is what i have planed to release, all attachments. everything is all ready done, but having seconds thoughts on a few things
Laughing I Mean Playing This Gun In Black Ops 2 Laughing, Not In CS.
I Use CS Just Like You. For Testing And Recording My Skins. Don't Play It. Sometimes Maybe ^^
Your Work Looks Really Good. Love Your Weapon Models Very Happy 
Need Some More For Working Around A Lil Bit. Try Out Some Other Animations And So On
I Hope You Will Release Your New Black Ops 2 Models As Soon As Possible Cool
sorry for misunderstanding,
thanks man i do try really hard to get them working 100%
as for animations yeah i will use, well try to use different animations, if i cant, u will be able to Smile

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  fernando0000000003 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:41 pm

[/quote]
Shocked Shocked Shocked 

is from argentinian Very Happy
avatar
fernando0000000003
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 156
Points : 160
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 19
Location : Argentina, Ushuaia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  fighter@123 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 am

THIS IS AWESOME..
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:D 
avatar
fighter@123
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 97
Points : 71
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 20
Location : No one knows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm

-Moved to CS 1.6 Releases Famas Section-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [CS1.6] Black Ops 2 Type25 On ImBrokeRU's Animations

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum