/// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

View previous topic View next topic Go down

/// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:06 am

Here I present you my first pack of MW2 Stuff (I've done a shitload of MW2 stuff, but this is the first to be be uploaded)!

This pack countains replacement for all the grenades in CS 1.6!

Smoke 'nade is now Smoke 'nade. Valve.

He 'nade is now M79 Thumper. By Gumiflex.

Flashbang is now Flashbang. By Valve.

Vees,Pees and Wees AND Buy images included!

I really hope you enjoy this and happy fragging!



Link: *Click*


Last edited by Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  MasterEmile on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 am

Non of these are MW2 contents expect the thumper.
Smoke Grenade - Valve
Flash Bang - CoD4

P.s. That MW2 thumper as been ported by Gumiflex Question 
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Geass-Sogeki on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:15 am

actually, i guess thats true those models had already were ported by members from here so dont take the credits by yourself
avatar
Geass-Sogeki
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 81
Points : 61
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 am

MasterEmile wrote:Non of these are MW2 contents expect the thumper.
Smoke Grenade - Valve
Flash Bang - CoD4

P.s. That MW2 thumper as been ported by Gumiflex Question 
Flashbang is by Valve too, from Global Offensive. Don't get mad, I'll add the credits!

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 am

Geass-Sogeki wrote:actually, i guess thats true those models had already were ported by members from here so dont take the credits by yourself
Didn't intend to take credit for myself, but the textures on the smoke and flash are 100% by me.

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  MasterEmile on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 am

Suokukko wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:Non of these are MW2 contents expect the thumper.
Smoke Grenade - Valve
Flash Bang - CoD4

P.s. That MW2 thumper as been ported by Gumiflex Question 
Flashbang is by Valve too, from Global Offensive. Don't get mad, I'll add the credits!
Not mad just straighten things out.
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 am

MasterEmile wrote:
Suokukko wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:Non of these are MW2 contents expect the thumper.
Smoke Grenade - Valve
Flash Bang - CoD4

P.s. That MW2 thumper as been ported by Gumiflex Question 
Flashbang is by Valve too, from Global Offensive. Don't get mad, I'll add the credits!
Not mad just straighten things out.  
That's always good.

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  MasterEmile on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 am

Suokukko wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:
Suokukko wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:Non of these are MW2 contents expect the thumper.
Smoke Grenade - Valve
Flash Bang - CoD4

P.s. That MW2 thumper as been ported by Gumiflex Question 
Flashbang is by Valve too, from Global Offensive. Don't get mad, I'll add the credits!
Not mad just straighten things out.  
That's always good.
no problem Wink
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  woods879 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Its not really mw2 when the nades aren't even from mw2. xd. Nice job nevertheless
avatar
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 610
Points : 590
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Hell?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:19 pm

woods879 wrote:Its not really mw2 when the nades aren't even from mw2. xd. Nice job nevertheless
Yeah... Thanx... There was no models ripped from MW2 so I had to retexture other models, but I think they still look pretty good and like the ones in MW2...

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Geass-Sogeki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 am

its ok man just informing, nothing mad at all anyway good release
avatar
Geass-Sogeki
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 81
Points : 61
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Suokukko on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 am

Geass-Sogeki wrote:its ok man just informing, nothing mad at all anyway good release
Thanx!

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /// MW2 GRENADES FULL PACK ///

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum