Dead Space Free on Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  leazq on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:38 pm

so as i said in the title, for everyone who has a origin account (you can create one for free too) this game will be free till may 8th, so i suggest everyone to get a free copy of it XD

maybe you wont like it, but anyways, IT'S FREE!! Very Happy

btw, no multiplayer, its a singleplayer game, but still its very good Wink
avatar
leazq
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 245
Points : 217
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Zarate, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  Abdul12 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm

leazq wrote:so as i said in the title, for everyone who has a origin account (you can create one for free too) this game will be free till may 8th, so i suggest everyone to get a free copy of it XD

maybe you wont like it, but anyways, IT'S FREE!! Very Happy

btw, no multiplayer, its a singleplayer game, but still its very good Wink

imma tell u a little story XD

i never played dead space (1) ive played number 2 at the end of 2012, and fell in love with it, then later on my friends were telling me that dead space 3 is coming out in feb (2013) and i was so fucking excited because number 2 was just EPIC, and i was non stop watching vids of it, reading articicles etc, anyway after playing number 3, i was very happy with how the story was continued and how it handled, now i an waiting for ea to announce dead space 4! (i have dead space 1 but when i play it, i look at the graphics, and its a turn off for me)

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  leazq on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 am

well i didnt played any of them, but i always wanted to Razz
i was lazy to download it, and im not going to start to play from the 2nd or 3rd game xD
avatar
leazq
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 245
Points : 217
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Zarate, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  Abdul12 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 am

leazq wrote:well i didnt played any of them, but i always wanted to Razz
i was lazy to download it, and im not going to start to play from the 2nd or 3rd game xD

lol tbh i really really recommend it man, 1 of my top 10 games easy, u enjoy playing dead space 1, because i know i wont XD

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  leazq on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

Abdul12 wrote:
leazq wrote:well i didnt played any of them, but i always wanted to Razz
i was lazy to download it, and im not going to start to play from the 2nd or 3rd game xD

lol tbh i really really recommend it man, 1 of my top 10 games easy, u enjoy playing dead space 1, because i know i wont XD

what about the graphics? im playing it and its F------ AWESOME! Very Happy

i know, the graphics could be better, but i dont have such a good graphics card, and im used to play low end games (on my old pc i used to play cod4 everything on low, at 640x480 LOL) so it can be my fault a little bit Razz

and to be honest, i already shat my pants twice since i started the game (20 minutes ago Smile)... damn, now i waiting for the weekend to beat this game up LOL
avatar
leazq
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 245
Points : 217
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Zarate, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  Abdul12 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 pm

LOL, i cant stand the characters, the everything lol, not when i -played number 2 1st, and yeah its a scary game, well not sure about the 1st one but 2nd one is, so when and if u start playing it, make sure u have a bucket ready Smile

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 313
Points : 355
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  kamo96 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 am

i played all 3 games , but only dead space 2 was a little scary so.... im waiting for part 4 if is going to be i dont know .... i recommand this game because it was so awesome when i first played it.  Cool 
avatar
kamo96
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 137
Points : 115
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  leazq on Wed May 28, 2014 8:24 pm

kamo96 wrote:i played all 3 games , but only dead space 2 was a little scary so.... im waiting for part 4 if is going to be i dont know .... i recommand this game because it was so awesome when i first played it.  Cool 

i'll buy dead space 2 soon  Laughing  (probably before monday, since its on sale right now LOL) and i'll see if it is as good as you say Very Happy
if you say its better than dead space 1 then im expecting a super kickass game, since i loved the first one  Smile 
avatar
leazq
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 245
Points : 217
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Zarate, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  kamo96 on Thu May 29, 2014 7:24 am

leazq wrote:
kamo96 wrote:i played all 3 games , but only dead space 2 was a little scary so.... im waiting for part 4 if is going to be i dont know .... i recommand this game because it was so awesome when i first played it.  Cool 

i'll buy dead space 2 soon  Laughing  (probably before monday, since its on sale right now LOL) and i'll see if it is as good as you say Very Happy
if you say its better than dead space 1 then im expecting a super kickass game, since i loved the first one  Smile 
yeah i finished it in 2 days i think but dead space 3 was so long ... hope you gonna like it  Very Happy 
avatar
kamo96
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 137
Points : 115
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Space Free on Origin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum