Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  sebastion37 on Mon May 05, 2014 10:17 am

Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]


Video:


Imagens:


Download:
http://theextrememod.blogspot.pt/2014/03/counter-strike-black-ops-ii.html
Metam Like:
https://www.facebook.com/TheExtremeMod
Subscrevam:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheExtremeMod

Outros Mods:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9h90BMIKQY&list=TLuwXIVuGNgFbBNDYMWROHYud8zB4OjoBN
Mod CS:GO para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike Global Offensive 1.6 ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWimOgtQIw&list=TLuwXIVuGNgFbBNDYMWROHYud8zB4OjoBN
Counter Strike Modern Warfare 3 - Ultimate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IfwdAGtmak
Counter Strike Source Warfare 2
avatar
sebastion37
Private
Private

Posts : 20
Points : 38
Join date : 2012-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  greendragon_ng on Mon May 05, 2014 11:37 am

Visit here to see my mod: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Counter-Strike-NTN/265268526826179
avatar
greendragon_ng
Private
Private

Posts : 10
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 29
Location : Viet Nam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You have a download link?

Post  sebastion37 on Wed May 07, 2014 10:09 am

greendragon_ng wrote:Visit here to see my mod: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Counter-Strike-NTN/265268526826179
You have a download link?

You´re mod is better.
Sorry for my bad english i´m portuguese
avatar
sebastion37
Private
Private

Posts : 20
Points : 38
Join date : 2012-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  MasterEmile on Wed May 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Hey man. Can you try to speak english a little better. Cause I didn't really understand the image description.  Smile
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  leazq on Wed May 07, 2014 5:16 pm

MasterEmile wrote:Hey man. Can you try to speak english a little better. Cause I didn't really understand the image description.  Smile
its on portuguese
it says something like:
1-execute the installation normally
2-go to the installation folder and erase cstrike_portuguese folder
3-create a shorcut in your preferred wokrplace (i assume he's talking about the desktop LOL) to cstrike.exe and change the icon with the one on cstrike folder

installation instructions, nothing hard to figure out Razz
avatar
leazq
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 245
Points : 217
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 22
Location : Zarate, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to bo2 Mod

Post  RocAnonimo on Wed May 07, 2014 5:22 pm

I don't see nothing of BO2 just a load screen and a download with a trojan XD
avatar
RocAnonimo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 190
Points : 296
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  MasterEmile on Thu May 08, 2014 2:34 am

leazq wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:Hey man. Can you try to speak english a little better. Cause I didn't really understand the image description.  Smile
its on portuguese
it says something like:
1-execute the installation normally
2-go to the installation folder and erase cstrike_portuguese folder
3-create a shorcut in your preferred wokrplace (i assume he's talking about the desktop LOL) to cstrike.exe and change the icon with the one on cstrike folder

installation instructions, nothing hard to figure out Razz

eh your my translator  tongue 
avatar
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1334
Points : 1418
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Northern Marianas Island

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  greendragon_ng on Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 pm

sebastion37 wrote:
greendragon_ng wrote:Visit here to see my mod: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Counter-Strike-NTN/265268526826179
You have a download link?

You´re mod is better.
Sorry for my bad english i´m portuguese
Sorry guy! It's still in progress. Smile
avatar
greendragon_ng
Private
Private

Posts : 10
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 29
Location : Viet Nam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  Metalmec on Thu May 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Yeah just in W.I.P. but the green is a Hardcore Modder (But Lazy Razz Razz Razz ) Very Happy
avatar
Metalmec
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 73
Points : 87
Join date : 2013-08-01
Age : 30
Location : BRAZIL

View user profile http://www.rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Black Ops 2 para CS 1.6 [Counter Strike: Black Ops II]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum