CW2 UPDATE: Announcement and gameplay footage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW2 UPDATE: Announcement and gameplay footage.

Post  Infractem on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 am

Powered by a new module: ACG(Acfun Guard also known as xPhere). This is a major update for the old mod "Counter Warfare 2" from the dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org website.

The current CW2 version has many bugs as well as gameplay faults which strays away from the original MW2 multiplayer gameplay. I fixed most of those bugs present in the plugins as well as added a LOT of updates with the power of the ACG module. This mod *still* use models from CW2 a bit improved some red dot sights and changed skins/camouflages.

CW2 was also encrypted, making it largely uncustomizable for almost 5 years... until I managed to unlock it a few hours before New Year's Eve. As this mod would be released, it would be open-source, free for anyone to re-customize the mod however they want.

As for the plugins' source files though, would require a bit more of permission from the author(me).

Infractem
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tast :V

Post  DonKarma on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

hi, actually i can help you withmw2 models and ports, i have that guns, and attachments, if youy want... of course.... and can you let me try that mod, it look really good, pls, pm me Smile
DonKarma
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top