Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  cosme fulanito on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

.


Last edited by cosme fulanito on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Posts : 15
Points : 19
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  Sh0n3x on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 am

*amazed* Shocked Shocked
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  OverkilL on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:*amazed* Shocked Shocked

dunno. i like but i don know y i want that thing..
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  Sh0n3x on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm

OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:*amazed* Shocked Shocked

dunno. i like but i don know y i want that thing..
Dude, it's our amblem, insignia...
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  OverkilL on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:
OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:*amazed* Shocked Shocked

dunno. i like but i don know y i want that thing..
Dude, it's our amblem, insignia...

is not my insignia, No problem, if you like it, i cant do anithing.
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  Sh0n3x on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:57 am

OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:
OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:*amazed* Shocked Shocked

dunno. i like but i don know y i want that thing..
Dude, it's our amblem, insignia...

is not my insignia, No problem, if you like it, i cant do anithing.
Well of course when you are not in our FPSB studio xD
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  OverkilL on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:
OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:
OverkilL wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:*amazed* Shocked Shocked

dunno. i like but i don know y i want that thing..
Dude, it's our amblem, insignia...

is not my insignia, No problem, if you like it, i cant do anithing.
Well of course when you are not in our FPSB studio xD
yeah, i only do retextures, a good retextures, but i don know how to do an model, hi have 2 models dued for me bbut.. dont be disaproval..
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  RomZ on Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 am

keep up you epic works slim!
avatar
RomZ
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 66
Points : 73
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Davao, Phillipines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  prot0type on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 am

thats freaken crap .

just kidding but wtf is that logo meant to be?
avatar
prot0type
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 149
Points : 215
Join date : 2010-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamuse Corp. Corporate Image previews

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum