cross fire on cs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 am

this is an crossfire on cs but the buymenu is like on cso
u just can say that is for cso. The internet servers works fine
if u want it here u go http://tinypaste.com/a3bda6
p.s i will upluoad pictures later
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Domar251 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:this is an crossfire on cs but the buymenu is like on cso
u just can say that is for cso. The internet servers works fine
if u want it here u go http://tinypaste.com/a3bda6
p.s i will upluoad pictures later

what the H*** is this for cs 1.6? Suspect drunken
avatar
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1716
Points : 1920
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City, Libis ( Eastwood City ) Philippines

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 am

PYROCOR3D[domar] wrote:
[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:this is an crossfire on cs but the buymenu is like on cso
u just can say that is for cso. The internet servers works fine
if u want it here u go http://tinypaste.com/a3bda6
p.s i will upluoad pictures later

what the H*** is this for cs 1.6? Suspect drunken
extly nope Very Happy bc u can say this is a cso mod but u just download this exract it and then go to the folder and go play this game
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  XFiAudigy on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:
PYROCOR3D[domar] wrote:
[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:this is an crossfire on cs but the buymenu is like on cso
u just can say that is for cso. The internet servers works fine
if u want it here u go http://tinypaste.com/a3bda6
p.s i will upluoad pictures later

what the H*** is this for cs 1.6? Suspect drunken
extly nope Very Happy bc u can say this is a cso mod but u just download this exract it and then go to the folder and go play this game
Mediafire: Link invalid or deleted
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 am

what ? u want it on mediafire ?
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  XFiAudigy on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:what ? u want it on mediafire ?
it IS on mediafire, either way it got deleted
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 am

XFiAudigy wrote:
[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:what ? u want it on mediafire ?
it IS on mediafire, either way it got deleted
lol for me it works fine
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 am

oh yeah and here is the video of gameplay
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  XFiAudigy on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:oh yeah and here is the video of gameplay
reupload and gimme
Premium Content Area
Please complete a survey to unlock this page.
Awesome layouts with this toolbar
Test Your IQ right here
WTF is this? plz reupload somewhere we can dl for free, the survey doesn't let us pass at all
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

here u go mediafire.com ?51t8u4cmtveoq06
P.S CS1.6 SERVERS WORK ON THIS CS !
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  XFiAudigy on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:here u go mediafire.com ?51t8u4cmtveoq06
P.S CS1.6 SERVERS WORK ON THIS CS !
thx
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Pr147258 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 am

XFiAudigy wrote:
[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:here u go mediafire.com ?51t8u4cmtveoq06
P.S CS1.6 SERVERS WORK ON THIS CS !
thx
no problem hope u like it :}
avatar
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1219
Points : 1441
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 27
Location : London,Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  XFiAudigy on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am

[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:
XFiAudigy wrote:
[X-Blades]pr147258 wrote:here u go mediafire.com ?51t8u4cmtveoq06
P.S CS1.6 SERVERS WORK ON THIS CS !
thx
no problem hope u like it :}
i like the weapons but i'd prefer if u don't use the sounds there, THEY SUCK!!! Needs massive improvements, so, i'll try to recompile it with better sounds
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cross fire on cs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum