Banners for the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Fri May 21, 2010 6:21 am

Are there any banners of this site?If you got anything please post them here Wink Some by me Razz
I will make more when I have more time Smile

Some userbars: Wink



http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/2A/60/f934f945c2db2a60.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/81/33/cee4de46e5c88133.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/EF/A1/d0b7be059196efa1.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/64/BA/5d96855b035564ba.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/2F/90/02fca1a62d1b2f90.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/00/5F/2d753b6d9ec4005f.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/00/A2/81d2094116b400a2.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/83/22/5b6292b4f4a08322.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/FF/A4/bae51272d93affa4.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/08/46/332031c0d3770846.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/18/8F/73c9c0526d7c188f.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A7/9E/923c82bdd488a79e.png

Some Banners:


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/07/AC/9b55ec1c31d407ac.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/8B/5B/7decffe3f4038b5b.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/C9/DF/e925dcba3359c9df.PNG


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/C1/11/6832618643dac111.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/4E/76/4e98079574e74e76.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/E1/46/0b1e3484f327e146.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/97/50/cd79a964cddf9750.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A5/1C/5ecf3ee3c505a51c.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/10/74/5a80ed80d0da1074.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/BC/17/c69e83999d38bc17.gif


Last edited by Ghost P. on Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 am; edited 16 times in total
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

definately

Post  aYb619 on Sun May 30, 2010 6:47 am

i would be glad to make banners for this site, only if Sh0nex says its ok :P
avatar
aYb619
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Points : 23
Join date : 2010-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Sh0n3x on Sun May 30, 2010 6:53 am

That's a good idea. I'll make some when I have some time.

@aYb619 if they're good, they'll do.
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 am

I've made some Wink
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  OverkilL on Sun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

good work on it, i want one!!the first one i like Smile
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

10x buddy^^
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Sh0n3x on Sun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

They are really good man, BUT this is not a forum about MW2, so please make it with some other picture.
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Give me an idea!
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Sh0n3x on Sun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Ghost P. wrote:Give me an idea!
Well, it's my fault we still don't have a good Tbar (big gray pic "dynamuse studio") so I can't tell you to use that, but try something with space.
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Sun May 30, 2010 3:01 pm

I've added more.What new userbars to make :?
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

alright

Post  aYb619 on Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:That's a good idea. I'll make some when I have some time.

@aYb619 if they're good, they'll do.

i posted my first attempt at the banner:P check it out in the "ARTS" section
avatar
aYb619
Private
Private

Posts : 15
Points : 23
Join date : 2010-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Mon May 31, 2010 9:25 am

Alright guys,I thing This is all from me Razz Now is your turn Very Happy
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  n00b_modders on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Ghost P. wrote:Are there any banners of this site?If you got anything please post them here Wink Some by me Razz
I will make more when I have more time Smile

Some userbars: Wink



http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/2A/60/f934f945c2db2a60.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/81/33/cee4de46e5c88133.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/EF/A1/d0b7be059196efa1.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/64/BA/5d96855b035564ba.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/2F/90/02fca1a62d1b2f90.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/00/5F/2d753b6d9ec4005f.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/00/A2/81d2094116b400a2.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/83/22/5b6292b4f4a08322.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/FF/A4/bae51272d93affa4.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/08/46/332031c0d3770846.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/18/8F/73c9c0526d7c188f.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A7/9E/923c82bdd488a79e.png

Some Banners:


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/07/AC/9b55ec1c31d407ac.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/8B/5B/7decffe3f4038b5b.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/C9/DF/e925dcba3359c9df.PNG


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/C1/11/6832618643dac111.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/4E/76/4e98079574e74e76.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/E1/46/0b1e3484f327e146.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/97/50/cd79a964cddf9750.png


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A5/1C/5ecf3ee3c505a51c.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/10/74/5a80ed80d0da1074.gif


http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/BC/17/c69e83999d38bc17.gif
wow dude!!you good at photoshop!!
avatar
n00b_modders
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 304
Points : 420
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 19
Location : kendari,indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 am

n00b_modders wrote:wow dude!!you good at photoshop!!
I am working with other program called PhotoScape XD
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  n00b_modders on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am

Ghost P. wrote:
n00b_modders wrote:wow dude!!you good at photoshop!!
I am working with other program called PhotoScape XD
PhotoScape is only for n00bs...
avatar
n00b_modders
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 304
Points : 420
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 19
Location : kendari,indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  AZWANTED on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 am

n00b_modders wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:
n00b_modders wrote:wow dude!!you good at photoshop!!
I am working with other program called PhotoScape XD
PhotoScape is only for n00bs...

it is??
so you're a noob then?
avatar
AZWANTED
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 163
Points : 182
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : Penang,Malaysia

View user profile http://www.azwanted.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  OverkilL on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 pm

n00b_modders wrote:
Ghost P. wrote:
n00b_modders wrote:wow dude!!you good at photoshop!!
I am working with other program called PhotoScape XD
PhotoScape is only for n00bs...
photo scape isnt for noobs, is just a diferent program
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 27
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Ghost P. on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 am

OverkilL wrote:photo scape isn't for noobs, It's just a different program
+1 Wink
avatar
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 437
Points : 479
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 19
Location : At home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banners for the site

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum